About this Opening
Welcome to one of the top sales organizations in a growing industry! Our sales consultants work closely with our customers to ensure they choose the right lift from the right company.
On a daily basis you will be meeting customers, making phone contacts, and conducting on-sitesurveys.
Success involves building rapport with your customers as well as referral sources throughout your sales territory.
- Setting an example of service and professionalism in both conduct and appearance for fellow employees and all other parties who come in contact with our organization
- Handling informational calls, leads & appointments in a manner most likely to result in a sale
- Taking accurate in-home surveys and properly selecting and pricing the equipment for each application/customer
- Writing contracts and forms that protect both the customer’s & the company’s interests and that permit installations to be performed correctly
- Acting as the customer’s advocate - following up on installation details where necessary
- Working with the company and other sales reps in ongoing training and development with the goals of raising both individual and group performance
- Providing marketplace feedback to management concerning competitive pricing and products, and customer needs/wants
- Staffing a showroom in rotation with other sales reps - answering phones, directing calls, answering customer questions, taking leads, organizing sales materials
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Must be willing to travel, occasionally overnight or out of state
- Experience in accessibility, home improvement, construction, or elevator industry is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
•Provide detailed resume outlining accomplishments in previous roles
•Provide information on previous income ranges
•Provide minimum of 2 referrals with contact information