Curved Stair Lifts
Tailored for nearly any Staircase
When a stairway curves, Arrow Lift can design a stair lift that will curve with it. Your curved stair lift can be built to fit nearly any application including stairways that have one or more landings, pie-shaped steps, or even spiral staircases.
Curved stair lifts fold up while not in use, use minimal power, and typically require no construction to install as they attach directly to your stair treads. All modern curved stair lifts run on high capacity batteries so that you aren't left without your lift in the case of a power failure.
Working with a narrow stairway, or concerned about transferring at the top landing? One of the key benefits of a curved stair lift is the ability to turn and park the chair out of the stairwell at either the top or lower landing.
The first step to purchasing a curved stair lift is to schedule an appointment with one of our stair lift sales consultants. Click the link below to request more information. Let our 30+ years of experience guide you through this process.
- Chair folds up when not in use
- Runs on batteries in the event of a power failure
- Design flexibility allows your stair lift to park off or away from the stairway
- Attaches directly to the stair treads, not to the wall
- Rails are custom designed to fit your specific stairway
- With Stannah and Bruno curved stair lifts we are able to guarantee the fit to your stairway