About this Opening
Our stair lift install & service technicians provide a valuable service to people in need of vertical transportation within their homes, businesses, and places of worship.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join one of the most capable technical teams in a growing industry, to work in a hands-on field, and to be thanked regularly by customers that are genuinely grateful for the work you do.
The job will require a candidate with exceptional technical skills, professional interpersonal communication, and a can-do attitude. Excellent leadership and problem solving skills are a must. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize their troubleshooting & diagnostic abilities in order to install, maintain, and repair various types of stair lifts.
- Install, service, & repair of stair lifts in residential and commercial settings
- Work independently (after training)
- Learn & teach new team members
- Multi-task with patience and diligence
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- Safety awareness & compliance
- Develop safety code and regulatory knowledge
- Operate general computer equipment/devices
- Interface with customers directly
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical and electronic skills
- Strong appetite for learning and professional development
- Familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (most work is in the Northwest Los Angeles Area, but occasional week-long overnight travel may occur)
- Ability to lift up to 150 lbs.
- Clean driving record
- Completion of Technical College (AAS) degree (Electronics Technology, Industrial Automation, Automotive, or Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience including ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and to operate and read a multi-meter
- Experience with circuit boards, PLCs, and DC control circuits
- Familiarity with electronic systems
- Submit application
- Attach resume listing technical and/or construction experience
- Provide minimum of 2 referrals with contact information