Stair Lift Inspection Coordinator
Twin Cities (Blaine)
About this Opening
This is a flexible opportunity to work with a top-tier team and to meet new people daily. The ideal candidate has customer service experience, a clean driving record, a desire to serve customers, and an outgoing personality.
Excellent communication, professional appearance, and attention to detail are a must. The ability to meet & build rapport with strangers from all walks of life is an important part of this position.
- Schedule & attend stair lift inspections with inspectors and customers
- Document interactions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system
- Coordinate stair lift permit processing with local jurisdictions
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to schedule and coordinate inspections in a timely and geographically efficient manner
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to properly operate and read a tape measure
- Ability to use computer/tablet/smart phone to communicate and document measurements and communication
- Willingness to travel regionally (most work is in Twin Cities & immediately surrounding area but occasional travel throughout MN/WI may occur)
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Clean driving record & valid Drivers License
- Submit application
- Attach resume listing customer service, technical, or other related experience
- Provide minimum of 2 references with contact information