Stair Lift Sales Rep
Southern California (Thousand Oaks)
About this Opening
Advising potential customers on the optimal stairlift solution to fit their needs and guiding them through the sales process. Entails hosting customers at our Thousand Oaks showroom as well as conducting on-site evaluations across the Los Angeles area and beyond.
Also involves developing/increasing demand for products by company & personal marketing activities aimed at referral sources. Success requires outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and learning relevant industry technical details.
• Setting an example of service and professionalism in both conduct and appearance for fellow employees and all other parties who come in contact with our organization.
• Handling calls, leads & appointments in manner most likely to result in sale.
• Taking accurate in-home surveys and properly selecting and pricing the equipment for each application/customer.
• Writing contracts and forms that protect both the customer’s & the company’s interests and that permit installations to be performed correctly.
• Acting as the customer’s advocate. Following up on installation details where necessary.
• Working with the company and other sales reps in ongoing training and development with the goals of raising both individual and group performance.
• Providing marketplace feedback to management concerning competitive pricing and products, and customer needs/wants.
• Staffing our showroom, trade shows and other sales related activities in rotation with other sales reps, answering phones, directing calls, answering customer questions, taking leads, organizing sales materials.
- 5-10 years of sales experience preferred
- Experience in accessibility, home improvement, construction, or related industry a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Provide detailed resume outlining accomplishments in previous roles
- Provide information on previous income ranges
- Provide minimum of 2 referrals with contact information