Install/Service Technician Intern
About this Opening
This is a great opportunity for a student in construction technology, electrical engineering technology, or related studies to gain valuable work experience by providing operational support for a growing construction and field service team.
Day to day you will work with a regional operations team to support project management, installation of elevators & lifts, and field service operations. Your growth and professional development will be guided by an experienced team of project management professionals, engineers, and support staff.
Part-Time Temporary, 10-20 hrs per week (flexible)
- Project materials receiving, requisition, and staging/preparation
- Field Service and Repair materials receiving, requisition, RMAs, and bench testing
- Opportunities to develop field service experience and technical skills
- Filing of electronic documents
- All other duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent, current student in A.A.S. Electronics or Construction Technology program (or equivalent)
- Electronics: 1 year
- Power & Hand Tool: 1 year
- Knowledge of construction methods and practices
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record & valid Drivers License
- Submit application
- Attach resume listing technical and construction experience
- Provide minimum of 2 referrals with contact information